(Length: 65′, Beam 10’6″)
Serenade is designed and equipped to take groups of disabled and/or seriously ill people including those in wheelchairs and their carers on 4 night holidays. Sleeps a total of 10 people plus our experienced Skipper who holds a Boatmasters’ Licence. The group help with crewing as necessary
- Operates every week from April until October leaving on Monday at 1.00pm and returning on Friday at 11.00am
- Wheelchair friendly with hydraulic lifts and specially designed toilets and shower. Central heating throughout
- Fully carpeted flooring to provide a warm non-slip surface
- Low level windows for easy viewing
- Sliding hatches in the roof for sunny days
- Life jackets provided
- Fully equipped with cooker, large fridge, sink unit, microwave, cupboards and all necessary utensils, cutlery, crockery etc
- Stackable tables and chairs are provided
- CD Player
- Ten beds of standard width and length are provided, four of which are top bunks. Please note that some disabled adults may find it difficult to use the top bunks. All beds have individual reading lights and curtains for privacy.
- Bedding is provided for ten people and consists of bottom sheet, continental quilt and cover, pillow and pillowcase. Everyone must bring their own towels and any extra bedding if required.
- A non-smoking environment
Booking Form and Conditions