Designed and equipped for families or groups of friends with a seriously ill or disabled member to hire for holidays on a weekly basis. Sleeps a maximum of eight people and can take a manual wheelchair (not electric).
- Two hydraulic lifts for easy access to front and rear decks
- Easy to handle with tiller steering
- Cabin floor is fully covered to provide a warm non-slip surface. Radiators throughout for central heating when required
- Side hatches can be opened for sunny days. The forward cabin windows are at low level for easy viewing
- Two toilets and one shower
- Television with DVD player and radio
- Life jackets and buoyancy aids provided
- Fully equipped galley with cooker, large fridge, sink unit, microwave, cupboards and all necessary utensils, cutlery, crockery etc
- Eight berths are provided, but the use of berths depends on the mix of passengers and the disability. Each bed has its own reading light
- Bedding is provided and consists of bottom sheet, continental quilt and cover, pillow and pillowcase. Towels and tea towels are provided. Please bring any extra bedding if required.
- Electricity supply is 12v. There is also a 150v inverter for providing 240v direct from the boat’s batteries for charging mobile phones etc.
- No smoking is permitted on the boat, other than outside on deck.
Booking Form and Conditions
Please note: Melody is undergoing a programme of refurbishment for the first part of the season 2020 so will be unavailable for hire until the latter part of 2020. We will keep this page updated with dates when available for hire.